viernes, 22 de enero de 2010

Entrevista a Strify acerca de la separación

Cinema bizarre separates: exclusive interview with Strify!

While the German band Cinema Bizarre announced January 21 his separation, its charismatic leader, Strify, has agreed to grant an exclusive interview. If the end of the adventure touches, he regrets nothing and already think in the future.
Hi Strify. Can we explain the reasons for the separation of Cinema Bizarre?

First, it has nothing to do with our drives home. We have really put everything we wanted to say in the press release published yesterday, namely that over the past three years we have enormously travelled and that ultimately we've changed a lot.
After We ' re all ToyZ Tour we decided to take stock of what would be later. You can see what has been our decision. I cannot really add anything more.



Is that a final decision for Cinema Bizarre?

You know, we do not decided it in one day, it was a very long process and something very complicated to live for all of us. Each Member of the group is very pleased with the final decision.

What are the emotions that earn you when you return you on this adventure?

I remain on the satisfaction of having had the chance to meet these guys and have lived this incredible experience with them. Music has always been and will always be our passion. We have come a long way together and I have always had the habit of keeping links with people awarded in my life.

Do you already have solo projects?

If I said anything on my projects today, I think that someone I would skin tomorrow! I can only say that my head explodes ideas, that I am ready to start a new adventure and that I'm looking for people who work together...

These years were obviously notable to you, what memories remain more memory?

The music remains the most important thing for me. Many fans tell me that they can't believe Cinema Bizarre died. I can only say that the thing that was more important will be always there for them, and this is our music.

Fear the period now opens for you?
A bye can be a good thing if it means a new beginning...



How are you proud of work done with Cinema Bizarre?

Most of our fans are young and I remain very touched and impressed by the influence we had on their style and their way of life. I am really very proud of them and the fact that they are always remained loyal and dedicated.

They have all made possible. Between the early Strify and which turns the page today, that is what has changed?

I have always been a dreamer and an unconditional romantic. I believe that I just started to learn what it costs to grow up. Sing is breathe for me so I think that you'll hear my voice again. But in all cases do not forget the main:"Just bizarre stay"!

Interview by Carole Bouchard

Fuente: CB American Support

___

Apenas se pueda se traduce :)

No response to “Entrevista a Strify acerca de la separación”

Leave a Reply