jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2009

Boletin bizarro nº68

Hello dear supporters!

My Obsession...

It's been a year now, that the song walks along with us.
I was sitting in my sofa in a little garden of Cologne and everything begun with the words "If you want me to listen, whisper"
If you want someone to listen to you, whisper.
When that happens you have to pay attention to that person, like the moment that i pronounced those words when some kind of magic came out in that studio in Cologne and became a song.

At the end of this week, November 27th, our new single "My Obsession" will be avaible.
This is the first ballad that we are releasing as a single and it's a very personal song for me, Strify.
I don't wanna say to much about the meaning of the song, or better, meanings.
But I don't want to tell you much about it, everyone is making their own experiences, is seeing different pictures and is following their own voices. So you should also see your own story in "MY OBSESSION".

For sure it might describe the way how I love someone. But for someone else it might mean something else

ORDER THE PREMIUM VERSION OF "MY OBSESSION" INCLUDING A POSTER

ORDER "MY OBSESSION"

DOWNLOAD "MY OBSESSION"

There are two version of the music video for "My Obsession". One version was born thanks to the director of the video and the other one was our own idea.
I leave it to you to decide which version you like the most.

Cinema Bizarre - My Obsession (SW Version)

Cinema Bizarre - My Obsession

Both can be seen as moving photograph albums of this autumn's US tour. The video has been shoted during our 8 week tour in the USA. there was no make up artist, no set, no story. Just the 5 of us and a camera.

We, Cinema Bizarre, are proud of the release of "My Obsession"

Stay Bizarre

Strify.
(in the name of Cinema Bizarre)

No response to “Boletin bizarro nº68”

Leave a Reply