miércoles, 17 de junio de 2009

Info sobre We´re all Toyz tour!

Hello all...

I do hope you had a great weekend...I'll get right to it.

I got an e-mail from the man in charge...and he told me to tell the American fans that on
Oct 12 2009...part 2 of the We're Toyz tour will be announced. In the notice that will go out there wil be the dates for the American tour and also the meet & greets that are in the works.

When i read the message i giggled...not only because i was very excited. But the way that this band has not been able to keep anything secret...what with the song leaks and the information websites post. I'm sure the dates will be leaked in like August (my prediction) if not sooner.

So...we wait and when i do get the tour flyer i will be uploading it for all the support/street teams to post all over th place.

Ok...as this blog is about the tour. Have you left you post/info on the CB English forum? Eric needs your info as to where you are...so go on over and leave a post on the forum if you haven't already....BE HEARD!

LINK to the CB English Forum....

No response to “Info sobre We´re all Toyz tour!”

Leave a Reply